Behind the icon help button you will find 4 possibilities for help.
- “Direct contact”
Below you can quickly find the people who can provide you with help.
- “Information home care organization”
Here you will find all the information about your home care organization.
- “Play welcome movie again”
Here you can replay the welcome video explaining the different functions of the Memory Lane CareScreen.
- “Memory Lane Information”
- Under this button, you will find a lot of information to adjust the settings of the CareScreen, among other things. To know:
- Change network
- QR Code Scanning. Here you can call up the QR code that can be scanned by the Memory Lane app to connect the CareScreen to the app.
- The serial number of the care display. This number is important in your contact with our support department.
- Adjust volume. Here you can adjust the volume of your CareScreen.
Set Sleep Mode. You can specify when the display goes into sleep mode and turns back on.
- Privacy statement. Here you can reread the privacy statement.
- Adjust display brightness. Here you can adjust the brightness of the screen.
- Battery status. The battery status indicates the percentage of battery charge.
- Restart. With this button you can restart the CareScreen.